Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A P.M. Post

I typically blog in the mornings because I find that around 5 p.m. my mind is crazily circulating random thoughts and I don't have enough sanity left to make sense of them. But I thought I would be brave and write a P.M. post.

My three year old is snuggled cozily RIGHT UP AGAINST me. The CMAs are blaring and though I don't much care for country I do appreciate it. Dalen keeps talking about how pretty Carrie Underwood is and I TOTALLY agree!

We are hosting a guest pastor and some of his young adults for our BIG service tomorrow night so Mario is at the church doing last minute things. Not long after he left this conversation took place...

D: Sorry Daddy left for work, Mom.
Me: Yeah it's fine.
D: Sorry that you miss him.
*silence
D: Mommy? Don't you miss him?
Me: of course!

So cute. Then he snuggles waaaay too close for comfort next to me and this takes place...

Me: Dalen do you have to sit soooo close??
D: Yes, Mom I just...just do.
Me: But why?
D: Because I do...
Me: But tell me what you feel when you sit so close?
D: Like, it just feels, a lot better close.
Me: What do you feel better about?
D: Mom, you so immature! Just better about everything!

Yes, he is 3. I will not let my mind wonder and guess what he will be saying at 15.

Anyways what was the point of this post?? Oh there isn't one. Enjoy a few pics of my hot hubby and kiddos.




So Dalen took this pic to send it to my Dad. I was instructed to send a text with it that said peace out homie. Oh my if you know my dad...lol

D pretending to break Mario's arm and Mario pretending to scream.

Cola's new scrunchy face. My fav!

No comments: