Thursday, June 23, 2011

Home Again.

The worst thing about abandoning your blog is you never know where to start and therefore it's so hard to end. I have been to three different states and Miami in the last month. While it has been so exciting, fun and memorable its also been eventful, exhausting and slightly stressful.

I could so get used to traveling on a regular basis. I love being in new places, room service and getting out of the daily routine for a bit. Let's start with Tennessee....

Tennessee-We went to a close friend's wedding and were able to see very close friends we haven't seen in a long time. Always nice to catch up and see another couple say i do.

New York- We went to a youth conference. WOW! They are doing awesome things up north! I mean AWESOME! We didn't hesitate to take advantage of a few tourist visits either including Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Rockefeller, Macy's, Madison Square Gardens and many more.

Miami-We went to another youth conference and took along our youth group. 28 in all! WOW! South Beach is not the place to be when you are liable for other lives. It's dangerous, lively and wild. We we offered illegal drugs several times, our kids saw a man pull a knife on another man, and they were chased by a homeless man shaking his change cup at them. Yikes! All in all God did his thing....as he always does.

Alabama-Another wedding! I just have to state driving from Orlando to ALabama is the absolute worst drive you could ever imagine. A lot of it is two laned roads surrounded by cow pastures. I have yet to go to a city in Alabama I like. But anyways I got to see college friends and of course we had an absolute BLAST!
Brittany's big day!


LOST on the subway



Rockefeller





Ok so pretty!







There is the minimal details of my life in the last month. Now I can continue on like I was never gone??






1 comment:

Abigail said...

I was thinking that you had been doing a lot of traveling but that's great! It does make life fun!