Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update!

Wow, how do I let myself go so long without blogging? Here is what is going on with the Hoods...

-Dalen started school this week. He LOVES it! He has already learned to swing without being pushed and we've been told we should have named him Justice b-c he demands it! Sounds right to me.

-Cola is climbing out of her crib....EVERY night. She goes and wakes Dalen up and then they come down and wake us up. Ugh, another phase...at least we are hoping.

-Borders Bookstore is going out of business. All books are 40-60% off. I just finished Bristol Palin's book and now I am reading Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar's book, A Love That Multiplies. I takes a lot not to go back everyday and splurge on more books.

-Cola has pink eye. Needless to say everyone in our home has been washing their hands about 30 times a day.

-We are still house hunting. Finger crossed and many prayers prayed for that chapter to soon close.

-Mario and I had one date night to go see The Help. Umm, seriously do NOT miss this must see!

-Dalen is going to be 4 next month! I can't believe it! Still deciding what to do for his b-day!

-I have heard of 3 couples I know who are expecting twins! Yikes, I so hope it's not in the water! I also recently read an article that said the rate for twins is at an all time high. Interesting....


No comments: