Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DENTURES!!!








So I am just about ready to say peace out to teething and settle for dentures for Dalen. THen I realized you have to pull your teeth before you get dentures and I figure maybe this isn't so bad. The last few days have been absolutely trying and horrible!!! I am NOT a crier but Dalen has cried so much and so hard the last few days we have just cried together. It's all I knew to do. I got word Sunday night my grandfather had fallen and been taken to Sky Ridge then airlifted to Erlanger b-c of a fractured vertabrate in his neck. It all started from there. Dalen had a fever was whiney and literally unbearable. By Tuesday he was vomitting until his face was purple because he had nothing left to puke. The genius RN at the pediatrician told me to keep him hydrated with formula. I knew better!!! YOU NEVER DRINK MILK WHEN YOU ARE FEVERED!!!! I thought he had a virus so he had to be taken in and come to find out he was puking b-c his brilliant mom dismissed intuition and did what the nurse told her to. His stomach settled and he is now back to normal....wild as a buck and whiney over his teeth. Here are a few gorgeous pics of him the last few days.




No comments: