Tuesday, August 12, 2008

God Help Me!

Small prayer, big need. Literally God help me has left my mouth about 1 billion times since Monday morning. We definately think Dalen is teething again. His other teeth didn't bother him too much but you would like a yaht is trying to sail right through his gums with these coming in. He has been a royal terror! Everytime his teeth come in his ears hurt him and he gets a cold. This means NO SLEEP for us and whining 24/7.


This morning was no better. His hair looks as bad as he seems to feel...and as you can see that PRETTY BAD! Dalen LOVES baths but he sat at the bathroom door crying and whining everytime I would even come near him to undress him.
This is what happens when he is forced to do something he doesn't want to. Everytime I tried to pull the shirt the rest of the way off he would scratch at my arms and then try to bite me...his most used form of defense...grrr! After watching him 4 a minute I figured well lets at least take a picutre of this rediculous tantrum it will make for a laugh SOMEDAY! I'm already thinking revenge...what about on his wedding slideshow?? haha

He eventually pulled this blue wig off his head and gorged on some vapor bath bubbles in the tub. He did pretty good after that. He is biting so bad. He has begun to throw tantrums and he bangs his head on our hardwood floors, bites, grunts with balled fists and of course the worst....SCREAMS at the top of his lungs. Oh yeah, and he holds his breath til he's blue. This is pretty funny for people to see b-c they began to panic as I assure them just he turns a light shade of violet and is about to pass out he will inhale. It never fails....just when you see purple shining through blue he takes a big deep breath. While explaining that to my mom she smiled. WHAT'S SO FUNNY??? She claims I used to do the same exact thing...wow, I must have been a royal pain.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Aw! He's so sad looking, but these will be great pictures to laugh at one day (ok they even made me chuckle this afternoon!). I love seeing what you guys are up to! Good luck--hopefully it won't be too much longer!!!