Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh.My.Gosh

Here we are...healthy, happy and somewhat recovered from the most recent Cleveland plague. So, what Dalen had the other day must have indeed been it. The next day I was getting ready for church. Meredith and I had been asked to share to a class about prayer and use the testimony of her healing. At 6:15 I was puking at 6:40 I was in the car toughing it out....at 7:15 I was back in the car like a dog with its tail between its legs. I couldn't speak. All that would come out was well, you can finish the rest. So for the next 2 days Mario stayed home from work tending to me and Dalen. Then just as I was not feeling like I was going to pass out from just standing up Mario catches it. Needless, to say we have had our REAL test of parenthood...I think we passed.
Here is Dalen taking a bottle. You can see how drained he was from being so sick.


I did make it to the consignment sale though. I got Dalen a REALLY nice winter coat for so cheap. Of course, I couldn't resist purchasing this little necktie. The consignment sale has really, really helped our family out. We couldn't have made it without the clothes from there and the Hicks hand me downs :)
The Lord always provides!!!

No comments: