Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week of Losses

Many of you know one of my closest friends Amy Key. You have probably seen Me and Mario with Ava a time or two. Amy's mom passed away this week after fighting many health problems that stemmed from cancer. We have lost much but Heaven has gained an amazing woman. Please pray for Amy and her Dad, Jeff, and brothers, Caleb and Jonathan. Here are a few pics of Ava's dedication day and of Amy's mom. Sheila and Ava
Amy and Ava and Sheila in the background
Also, early Tuesday morning one of my other close friends pulled out of Tennessee heading for grad. school in Virginia. Damaris and I have been friends forever! It was hard to see her go but I know she is supposed to get this education and I am so proud of her. She is a strong woman and will succeed in all she does!

No comments: