Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life, Death and Love

Many of you know I lost my first grandparent last week. I was richly blessed with the privledge of knowing every grandparent and nearly every great grandparents. My mom's father died after a fall that caused him to spiral into one ailment after another eventually taking him on to Heaven. I LOVE my grandparents. They are faithful, loving great people. Here are a few pictures of Dalen and I on the morning of the funeral.
This is the thing that kept me laughing and not crying.
Dalen patiently waiting while I got his first suit perfectly ironed.
Me on my way.
Dalen all dressed up to say bye bye to Great Papa.
Me and the one I love.
Dalen was sent to a sitters after waving bye bye one last time to Papa. I figured I better send him on his way before he made his way into the casket with Papa. He is so active these days. Needless to say, what a summer it has been for our family.

No comments: