Saturday, June 26, 2010

Early Morning






It's 7:19 a.m. and I have been up for nearly two hours. Because our newest edition is such a good sleeper and Dalen is finally sleeping through the night again (expect to wonder in our room in the middle of the night to sleep near someone) I tend to have a super hard time being woken up. For some reason every morning this week the baby has woken at 5 something am. Today I am trying to have a super good attitude about my lack of sleep but honestly I am tired and that's that. I try to tell myself enjoy some quiet which is impossible over the baby and her newfound voice that has to be at the highest volume a baby can produce, blog, upload pics but until I get a nap Crabby Me it is.

I am partly so grumpy because I stayed out and up too late last night. Which for most of you 11 pm isn't too late but for me it's practically the middle of the night. We went to a worship encounter to hear our music pastorlast night. It was so awesome and Dalen literally experienced a peice of Heaven. Cola forced herself to stay awake the entire time and this tells me she is going to have a love of music just like her brother. When she wants to stay awake she gags herself. Yes, I know it sounds very strange but she does and everytime those blue eyes would get super heavy she would shove her entire hand in the back of her throat jarring herself awake from gagging.

Dalen jumped himself thirsty, attempted to run the aisle (Mario caught him) and laid prostrate on the floor until Mario noticed. I personally don't have a problem with it but I guess you pick and choose your battles. After Mario told Dalen to stand up Dalen came over to us and said, "DAD! I was praying to God!" Too bad God didn't deal with his attitude while he was praying haha! Dalen had two pencils he found which he used as drumsticks and thank God I brought him some Gatorade because the kid was sweating bullets after drumming so long!

I took Dalen to the bathroom during the middle of service and he told me he felt God. I asked him what that felt like and he said warm choo choo trains. My heart melted :)

No comments: