Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lightweight

So my weight loss journey steadily continues. I am actually wondering will it ever be over?? I have made so many changes to my everday life and although they are small when you put them all together you find great results! Here are a few things I have been trying my absolute best at...

*Not eating out! I honestly thought I would NEVER conquer this but I am so proud to say I am slowly but surely doing awesome at this. We eat out on Sundays and for the last couple weeks its pretty much been the ONLY time I have eaten out.

*Go to the grocery store daily or every other day. I know, I know this has to be the biggest waste of time and gas but honestly if I do tons of shopping at once that means so much food in the house at once and if it's there I am going to eat it. So pretty much every day or every other day I go to the grocery store, pick out our dinner and limit the pantry to only a few snack choices that are on hand for Dalen. I also, keep a few cans of soup on hand for lunch in case I can't make it to the store.

*Eliminate snacks. I don't care what weight loss program you have listened to snacking is not good for me. Everyone is different but I have never been a snacker if I get hungry between meals I end up eating an entire meal not a snack so I rarely ever eat between meals.

I still haven't added exercise to my day but I need to so badly! I do swim a lot with Dalen. I have a bridesmaid dress to fit in by the 17th and it's been weeks since I tried it on. The last time I put it on I couldn't even zip it! YIKES! I will hopefully try it on soon...when I am brave enough! I don't own a scale and I refuse to because I will obssess but pretty soon I am going to have to step on one and see where I am. It's been years since I was in the 150s and that is my ultimate goal. I am well on my way!

No comments: