Monday, June 14, 2010

I can not believe I have gone so long without blogging! In a nutshell here is what has been going on in the lives of the Hoods:

*6 day visit to TN (Mario and Dalen were in a wedding)
*Came back, left two days later to visit my grandparents an hour from here
*Came back just in time to see my parents for a few minutes as they passed through

I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I promise you it was! The kids and I are exhausted! Any of you fellow mamas know just how tough it is to travel with little ones. This blog would be waaaay too long if I wrote it like I normally do so I will just do the highlights.

*Dalen was a ring bearer in my husband's best friend's wedding. He did AMAZING! He used his pillow as an actually pillow and we all thought he was asleep for a moment.

*I got to do lunch and dinner with my great girlfriends and go swimming with them. Dalen nearly drowned but thank God for one of my close friends who jumped in and rescued him because my hands were full with the baby.

*We went to 3 doctor appointments while we were there. Both kids are happy, healthy and GROWING! Dalen's tubes are finally out and C's four month shots didn't seem to bother her too bad.

*My parent's house is officially for sale and in boxes. Their new one is beautiful and I can't wait to stay there in July when I return home for another wedding.

*Speaking of weddings...I finally got to congratulate another best friend on her engagement!

Everything is great on our end. I can't believe we have been in O-town for over a month and haven't gone to one park yet! Soon enough though! because I took the kiddos to visit my grandparents and Mario stayed home we missed celebrating Loving Day so we are celebrating today. I will blog about that soon enough!

No comments: