Saturday, March 19, 2011

March

Sometimes updates are easiest done by small one liners...

I just returned from a visit to Tennessee.

I had precious moments with family and laughter filled visits with friends.

I came home to very tired husband, busy schedule (how does that happen when you are unemployed) and two kids totally off their routine (grrr).

I just found out there will be a male and female addition to the Vining family. My cousins (sisters) are pregnant and another cousin started the adoption process. HOW EXCITING!

I have become the NO TV NATZI and I have been very tempted to cancel our cable lately. My son is constantly begging to watch cartoons. I do NOT like this.

I came home to two books on the table. I ordered Bittersweet and Summer Snow before I left. Can't wait to start Bittersweet after Summer Snow.

That's all for now!

No comments: