Thursday, March 24, 2011

Road Block...

I've never seen myself picky with houses. If it has four walls and a roof, plumbing and central heat and air then it can be considered. However since we've been looking I've realized I am not only picky I am IMPOSSIBLE!

I don't know what's wrong with me! Of course the listings come by adress with a link to see the pictures and additional details of the home. I however have been catching myself stopping at the addresses! I'm sorry but I just couldn't reason addressing Christmas cards and placing a return address label with a address of Falmouth Drive. No matter how you pronounce that A it sounds like Foulmouthed. And there was Aunt Polly Trail. Who the heck is Aunt Polly?? And of course I can't forget Huckleberry Finn (can't remember if it was rd or st). Talk about a reminder of my Tennessee roots!

So I have hit a road block....literally a road is blocking me from choosing. Oh, did I mention we have to be out of our apt by May 31st and give a 60 notice we are leaving. Yeah, I better get on the stick. On a more serious note, pray we find a home that meets our needs and everything goes smoothly.

Since I am talking about wants more than actual needs....I have always wanted to go see the Regis and Kelly show. Mario and I are going to NY this summer and it may just be my chance to catch good ole Reg before he retires! Pray I get to see him! I know its not that important but I want to see him in all of his morning glory!

I have to mention that my parents were able to visit last month, I visited them this month, I am meeting a friend and my goddaughter for lunch today (they are on vacation), more friends in town this weekend for Sonfest and my dad is passing through later today and we are having dinner. I am really happy I've been able to see so many people!

No comments: