Friday, July 15, 2011

27

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 27 and I've already established that 27 is entirely too close to 30 and waaaay to far from 20! I had a great day. Dalen went to off to VBS which left just Cola and I to have the morning to ourselves.

The night before my birthday Dalen came home with Mario with a bouquet of flowers and a singing Shrek card. After sniffing the flowers he faked sneezed several times and then announced the flowers were for "my wedding". HA!

So birthdays should be more about time with family and friends and they are for me but I have to mention I got some AMAZING cards and gifts this year! My mailbox was overflowing (literally) with cards (one of my fav. things in the world) in perfect time for my big day. You can always tell when people spend time picking out the perfect card for you and I can say my friends and family do that really well!

In addition to a dinner at my favorite restaraunt (Bahama Breeze) and some fantastic cards I got a Marshall's gift card (one of my fav. places to shop), a Starbucks gift card, a pair of LOVELY earrings brought from Cambodia from my dear friend A, flowers, a brand new pair of TOMS (sooo excited to wear them) and money! I felt totally spoiled!

Needless to say it was a fabulous day and I can't wait for my 27th year of life!

No comments: