Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thoughts

I don't have enough related thoughts to write a complete blog but I have many unrelated thoughts I would like to share.

Things I don't have but wish I did have...
-a pair of Toms. Any color would do.
-after 5 years of the same phone I think I am ready for a smart phone.
-more time and money to travel with my husband and friends.
-a reason to throw a party.
-a huge bowl of triple chocolate gelato.
-a personal charm bracelet with charms that really mean something

Things I need to take care of but haven't due to time or finances or laziness...
-I REALLY need to go to the dentist.
-I need to decide what to do with my kids clothes. Storage or give away?
-send cards to friends and family. I haven't sent any in like two weeks!
-organize my kids photos/schedule a family photo shoot
-schedule my daughters next shots
-order new books from ebay (any hand-me-downs or suggestions would be appreciated!)

Things I am curious about and would LOVE to try and do...
-soap making. There's a place not far from us that does classes, I really want to do it!
-make a piece of pottery
-I really want totry to find a good author who is on book tour and coming our way. Why did Jim Bob and Michelle only do Northern states on theirs??
-visit a new bed and breakfast this year

This isn't interesting but what things are on your mind??

No comments: