Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Brave, Brave Move

My girlfriends and I decided we were long overdue for a girl's night out.  If you know me, you know there is nothing better than a bunch of young women going  out for a night of immaturity. I LOVE IT!  A group of 11 of us pack in two cars and headed to Chattanooga for a night of fine dining and fun.  After eating at Blue Plate (southern cooking with a contemporary atmosphere) we headed to Coldstone Creamery and a nice stroll downtown.  After heading back to Cleveland, the gals convinced me to stay my first night away from Baby Dalen.  What a brave, brave move!  I felt far from being alone snuggled closely to Paige.  I am glad I FINALLY spent the night away from Dalen.  When I got home this morning I was greeted with the sweetest smile from Dalen.  I am so convinced he missed me.  ;)

No comments: