Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On The Move

Well folks Dalen has officially turned his gears in overdrive as opposed to reverse! Thursday he began crawling forwards and he is still getting the hang of it, but moving quite gracefully. He moves an inch and collapses but he is getting around pretty well. It hit me all at once. Before I know it he will be walking and I just know it will be quite disasterous. He has already been caught for chewing on cords plugged into the sockets. If babies could only understand the feel eletric shock. Of course then words would not do that justice; he will be more curious to experience it, I am convinced.
We will be heading to South Carolina for the funeral of Dalen's great grandmother on Friday. Please keep Mario's family in his prayers and Mario, as well. He will be speaking at the funeral and you just never know when there is a lost soul needing to hear about Jesus. Please pray he is used.
Also, enjoy one of baby Dalen's newest videos...taken from my cell phone camera. Gosh, what would i do without it. I just KNOW this child will make his voice heard in this world. He is a loud one.

No comments: