Monday, April 21, 2008

"HOOD"lems

Well, here I am on blogspot.com! I heard about this place through my great friend Abby Fletcher who began blogging not too long ago. I stalk her blog everyday and I am always enlightened. I tried to have a blog about me a few months ago, but who am I without my husband and son? So I thought I would try and enlighten your days as well with our life experiences as rookie parents. Here is a little about us...
We were married in 2006. Ten months later I left work twice thinking I was coming down with the flu. Little did I know I was with child. I have never cared when I got pregnant and always wanted to have a big family young and God gave me that desire and boy was it the best surprise I have ever recieved. My husband and I endured the nine months of pregnancy (any husbands reading this know why I included him in the endurance part) and after five short hours of labor and a 20 minute delivery Dalen arrived. He was 6 lbs. 9 ounces with a head full of black silky hair and a spitting image of Mario. He now seems to be a combination of us both. We are loving parenthood and our marriage is stronger now than ever. So here is a little intro. to our fun, exciting life!

No comments: