Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Long Blinks


What a long day! I feel as though today has drug out for years and its only 2:30. Yesterday I woke up with a pretty sore throat and a somewhat stuffy nose. Today was a whole different story. My throat feels as though I ate a bite of hell, it burns so bad. My body feels like I have been beaten with a baseball bat I am so achey and my nose feels like it has the whole world stuffed into each nostril.
After waking at 7:00 a.m. with Dalen, it was my one desire just to get a little more sleep. Just like 30 minutes or so! He has a cold too. My child is pretty much perfect with the exception of one flaw...he doesn't sleep....EVER! I mean the occaisonal nap here and there but they last like 10-15 minutes! I read kids his age should be sleeping 12 hours a night and napping 4-6 hours in the day. He may nap a total of an hour and a half and STILL doesn't sleep all night. If you are a mom reading this please no suggestions...we've tried EVERYTHING and another failed attempt would only make me feel more hopeless.
He did go back to sleep for about 15 minutes around 9:15 and I realized this child does NOT nap he just blinks for a very long time.

No comments: