Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Prodigy

Well folks, I believe we may have a prodigy on our hands. Last night Mario and I tried out a local Kindermusic class to see if we would be interested in enrolling him in the fall. For those of you that don't know what that is...its basically exposing kids as early as newborns to music and rhythm. He LOVED it!!! He went straight to the leatherhead drum and began beating on it over and over and over. Of course, Mario is thrilled. He always wanted to play drums. Now, I guess its true...you live your unfulfilled dreams through your children. I am really interested in teaching the classes and starting them in the fall. I think these opportunities were made available for crazy people like me. I guess I need an extra shove of someone telling me I can do it. So if you think its a good idea and if you have a baby you would like to enroll let me know...that would definately let me know it would be worth it!

No comments: