Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dum Dum Dreams

Last night I had the most unreal, hilarious dream. I have no idea how my mind could be so creative to dream something so spectacular. I shared this dream with the person it was dreamed about and asked if I could blog about it and she said yes but I will keep her nameless.

So I have this friend who is so sweet, caring and totally not demanding or bossy. I dreamed she got engaged and became everything she is not. Her wedding revolved around her super "sweet" finacee and needless to say the day ended bittersweet. She begins her planning by telling my mom she wants the bouquets made from lollypops because her fiancee is just that sweet. My mom decides to make them because our business can't be remembered as the wedding planners who don't do what the brides want! Later in the dream when she tosses the bouquet it hits my our single friend in the cheekbone leaving a nice plumb colored bruise. Oh yea, and about plumbs...her centerpieces were to be crafted from plumbs. Not just any pumbs but SUGAR plumbs.

After seeing the centerpieces she chases my mom down called her Su with her fingerpointed upright like she is going to object and asks, "Are these ordinary plumbs or SUGAR plumbs?" My mom assures her they are indeed sugar plumbs and sends her on her way. This is when I notice her lovely updo has been peirced with the sticks of dum dum lollipops!!! Oh my gosh it was hysterical!

Not to mention her garter was made from rock candy and she refused to have sex with her new husband until he played candyland with her...and WON! LOL! My mind is corrupt! No more Marco's pizza before bed.

No comments: