Monday, December 29, 2008

Gifts

Ok, I had to post just a few (ha ha) Christmas pics of Dalen. Enjoy! Aunt MyMel and Dalen with Santa.
Dalen's pic with Santa.

Dalen playing with Grump in his Christmas jammies.


Mario and me.



Yibby feeling much better!




Dalen nappin with grump





I have no clue how to erase a pic once uploaded.





Here is Dalen with his new laptop....don't freak it was only $8.99 with my discount. My mom bought it for him b-c he always messes with ours.







Dalen in his new rocking chair from Cracker Barrel. His Granny in Florida purchased him this.








This is Mario and Dalen running around my grandmothers house. The found these stickers and Dalen would go cross eyed trying to see his on his nose.









My aunt and uncle bought Dalen a tool kit. It also has a hard hat.....HILARIOUS!










Best buddies napping.










































No comments: