Friday, May 28, 2010

Nothing

I have always wondered how some people can go without blogging for weeks and say, "I haven't had anything to blog about." But here I am and that's exactly how I feel. I have nothing. Nothing interesting anyway. Yesterday we went to the park and fed birds old bread and threw pennies in the fountain and went swimming. Yeah, I'd agree that's nothing. Maybe I wasn't meant to be a writer after all. I feel like a good writer always writes at least something but even though I am writing something it feels all like nothing. I don't think that made sense but, oh well.

So here goes a lame blog post just to keep my page up to date.

Things I want to do this summer.

-Go to Disney World, Sea World and Animal Kingdom.

-Host at least ONE friend in our new place.

-See Eat. Pray. Love.

-Lose ten pounds.

-Brave it out and leave the kids with a sitter so my husband and I can go on a date. (This is SOOOO hard! Even though I have met some totally amazing people I feel like I am just not ready to leave my kiddos with anyone yet.)

-Finish the book I want to give Mario for Father's Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on losing ten pounds. I go through weeks of not blogging simply because my life is boring. I was glad to find your blog today.