Thursday, August 12, 2010

I can't believe that a month and a half has passed and I have written two blogs...that's it! That means two things: The two readers I had are long gone and I must start from scratch. Here is a quick update about our life.

1. Cola is 6 months old! Like half of a year! I can't believe it. When we moved here she was in NB clothes and she is now wearing 3/6 or 6 m.

2. Dalen's vocabulary has tripled....again. He still keeps us entertained 24/7.

3. Mario is in his perfect element and doing awesome as Youth Pastor. I have learned when husband is happy, wife is happy.

4. I am just still changing diapers and wondering why this full time job doesn't come with insurance and a 401k.

I still love Orlando. I love how culturally diverse it is and I am loyally in love with our church. I have learned so much as a member of this congregation and feel so blessed to be a part of a rich ministry.

I have no idea why I am not compelled to blog. Our life is funnier, more challenging and more entertaining than ever but I just don't get that motivation.

So here's to blogging and letting someone out there know I am alive, the kids are healthy and my husband is so very happy!

1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

I've been a bit off with blogging too...maybe it's just the summer? lovin' the updates. I'm so happy you and Mario and loving Orlando and the church!