Monday, June 15, 2009

5 Days of...

So I boarded baby Dalen onto a plane and soared off to Florida with his grandpa until Friday! AHH!!! When me and my sisters were younger my parents always let us go away with our grandparents and we have never had a problem with being homesick and I feel it helped us be really independent. I am hoping it will do the same for Dalen. He will have full access to the beach and a pool and his precious cousin Livi. (I am sure she is DREADING his arrival.)

So here I am wondering what in the world I am going to do for 5 days! It's not until your child is gone that you realize exactly how much you do for him/her. Everything I do revolves around him. Mario has a full cleaning schcedule on our kitchen white board....BOO!!!! I mean seriously! Our only break he wants to spend cleaning! BOOO!!!! Here are some things I'd like to do while Dalen is gone.

1. Take a nap everyday.
2. Lay out everyday. (anyone with a pool I am gladly accepting invites :))
3. Reorganize Dalen's baby clothes in hopes to make more room for my new baby.
4. Go to at least one movie.
5. Stay up until 11 pm at least once and sleep til 8 am every morning.
6. Hang out with my girlfriends at least once.
7. Clean out my car.
8. Score a job!
9. Get my eyebrows and lip waxed.
10. Shave BOTH legs.
11. Spend lots of time bonding and planning for new baby.

So, nothing too exciting in the works BUT the small things in life are the things I miss. ANy suggestions on how to spend my time?

No comments: