Sunday, June 28, 2009

Little Lady Turns One!

This last week was a busy one! It was my first week at my new job (which I am liking so far!), campmeeting, VBS at our church, and little Livi's birthday! Sorry the pictures below are so small they are mobile uploads from my Facebook.

The sign welcoming all Ladies and Bugs! (it was a ladybug theme.)
The AWESOME ladybug cake...made by Meredith!
Jonathan, Dalen and Livi


Yummy cake!

Meredith gave her testimony on Friday of campmeeting. She did amazing and I am so proud of her. She is sharing her story everywhere she goes. Thursday night our college ministry fed about 50 homeless people in a park downtown. WOW! Young adults, feeding others. That's exactly what the church is supposed to do! I am so proud of our young people and all they are allowing God to do in them.

No comments: