Friday, June 12, 2009

Three's Company, Four's a crew, Five's a crowd and Six is...utter chaos

So the pic is a little blurry but just incase you can't read it Dalen's shirt reads BIG Brother. Yep, that's right our little family is about to expand to 4! We figure if 3's company than 4's a crew! I have always wanted 4 and began thinking that 5 would be a crowd and 6 will just be utter chaos. I can't wait until our little family continually expands until complete.

I found out last week after taking a test at home in the company of Mario and Dalen. Yesterday I went to the doctor and was told my due date is Valentine's Day! Thank God Mario and I have always celebrated on the 15th! Our anniversary is on the 25th...what a month!
Dalen is so funny. He really does understand what it means to be a brother and everytime we ask if he wants to be one he says, "UMM, NO!" Oh well, he has plenty of time to adjust! Of course, we are so estatic, thrilled, happy, hopeful and honored God has blessed us again with such a great and rewarding responsibility. I've already been laying in bed thinking, "Wow! God's hand is in my womb. Right now, he is physically touching me and our new baby." That's pretty amazing that he forms our little ones inside of us with his hands that he created the universe with. What an honor that he would choose me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am very happy for you guys! Yes, Dalen will adjust in time.

gatrgrl10 said...

more dalens more dalens yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What great news! :)