Thursday, June 25, 2009

After The Leaves Fall


Because I keep such close tabs on my adored Francine Rivers, I was just introduced to a new author a few weeks ago. My heart skipped a beat when I opened my FULL mailbox, stuffed with a package containing my new read. It's called After The Leaves Fall by Nicole Baart. After reading the 1st two chapters I am already wondering will happen next. I think this read is going to be full of vivid descriptions and appealing drama. Anyone ever heard of this author or read anything of hers?
I'm not one to re-read books, so the first person to send me a comment will get my book handed to them next as soon as I am finished. I will cover postage if you are out of town! Off to read!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

What's it about?!

The Life of Rookie Parents said...

It's about a young girl who's mom leaves and dad dies. Her grandmother cares for her and after her first lovebreaks her heart she becomes desperate to leave her gossipy Christian hometown. After leaving for college and making a bad decision that will change her forever she returns to her Grandmother's where hope rises within her to start over.

I guess it's yours as soon as I am done!