Monday, June 22, 2009

Work. Family. Life.

Yesterday, was a wonderful day spent celebrating with family and friends. Of course, we celebrated Father's Day and it was wonderful. The joy Dalen has brought to Mario and I is so vast it can't be explained. Then there is the anticipation of baby #2 and how much more we will be in love with our little family. Then it was on to a wedding shower for Katie Dietz. My husband braved it and was the only male in attendance.

Most of you know I got hired on as a caseworker in town. I am excited to help progress our family financially and the rest of our night was spent anticipating my first day of work! Today went amazing! I am doing casework for a HIV/AIDS non-profit organization. I am learning a lot already. My favorite part of the day was when I heard someone enter the building and ask for me. I started thinking, "Oh no! What one of my crazy friends is visiting my office on my first day!?" But it was a florist delivering me a vase full of flowers! My whole office smells of flowers! They were from mario and dalen.

Aren't they pretty!?


1 comment:

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

So sweet! ;) I didn't know that you were doing that, congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about it.