Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blog-O-Mercial...With Cola In Mind

This last Saturday I went to the Craft Fair at North Cleveland for about 20 minutes...it was all I could take with Dalen getting into every booth, begging for a hotdog at 10 a.m. every 2 seconds, and insisting everything I picked out for his sister should be for him. I think we have surely got ourselves into something BIG with a new baby coming!!

Anyways, my friend Cortney Wheeler had a booth and she is with Frogs & Frills Baby Boutique. Everything they sell is made personally by them. Here are a couple things I bought from them.


I just loved this handmade hat!! The thing I like about it best is that the little flower is actually like a barrette so you can remove it and add a different one or wear it as a hair bow. I am not into the HUGE flowers and bow little girls wear, you know the ones that make them grow like the leaning tower of Pisa because the bow is SOOOO big it makes them walk with a lean. I love simple and delicate.
This looks like a wallet BUT it's actually a diaper wipe case! It has little pieces of fabric and ribbon around it and I thought it was super cute! So now I can walk to the bathroom with one diaper and the diaper case in class!

And last but not least...I bought this from Razzberry's (a super cute little boutique downtown). I thought this would be SUCH a fun overnight bag or diaper bag. It looks a lot smaller in the picture than what it is. Also, the fabric is so thick and the inside is doubled with more fabric and a few pockets. I love this bag that I scored for ONLY $14.95!
If you like anything you see you can check out Frogs and Frills at http://frogsnfrills.etsy.com/ or shoot them an e-mail at frogsandfrills@gmail.com
Razzberry's is located downtown right beside Gardener's Market and their number is 478-7300. This is also where I scored Dalen's super cute Halloween costume at. They have tons of personalized gifts for children and adults.
I have a small corner in Dalen's room where Cola's things are accumulating quickly. We are keeping her stuff in there because we haven't decided what room to use for her yet. Dalen is constantly and secretly picking through her things trying to fit his massive size 8 feet into her NB size shoes and has been warned if he tries to stuff his bushy fro in her new hat one more time he would score 4 minutes in time out.
He has started to LOVE pulling my shirt up (anywhere we are) to talk to Cola. I have tried to explain she can hear you with my shirt down but it doesn't stop him!! He loves feeling her move and finds it quite hilarious when she gives him a good kick. Yesterday, I made him lay down on the couch with me to start winding down for bed and he's already jealous that she doesn't have to be still and he does. His back was pressed against my belly & everytime she would move he would shout, "Hey! Be still you! Go to sleep!" He also gave her a few "love taps" that weren't so loving.



2 comments:

Shaw Avenue said...

thanks so much for the plug Megan! I love the new name for your baby girl! too cute!!!
thanks!
jenny

Unknown said...

Oh I love your Dalen stories. I love it. I sure miss not seeing him each week!