Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Books

Why is it that every time I try to get my pictures in a certain order it never happens? It's not worth a tantrum...Anyways, I have found that Dalen really, really loves me to read to him. I have been going through a lot of our boxes that have books in them and found some of my very favorites. I have a hard time deciding who loves these books more, him or me.

To all of my teacher friends, mom, friends with nieces or nephews these books are must haves!

My parents gave all three of us Love You Forever for graduation. They wrote a personal note to us in the front so every time I get to read this to Dalen I pass by my dad's letter. Don't you love his writing?

My mom gave me this book two Mother's Days ago. It is a total tear jerker and every mom should buy this for their daughter.

This is one of those I have had since I was little. This book never gets old and I love the bad mood faces Dalen makes when we read it.


No comments: