Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tick, Tock, Time

Does anyone besides me feel like time is moving too slowly or too quickly or do you ever find yourself wishing you could turn those stubborn hands of time back?

I'm sure I am not the only one! Time is the most valuable thing in life. So valuable, that it can't be bought, exchanged or recycled. You can't speed it up, slow it down, enjoy it more than once-you get the point.

I have realized the only influence I have on time is to make it worthwhile. Which I must add, is totally our choice.

I have found that the times I am busy making it worthwhile are the times I am least likely wanting to control how fast it comes and how slowly it goes. Because anything worthwhile goes with you forever, impacts your heart like nothing else and you know that the worthwhile moments can never be relived just the same more than once.

Enjoy a few worthwhile moments I captured on my camera phone. I just love her smiles and of course those rare moments when Dalen hugs her just right.

When you find yourself wanting to flee from the present moment or race to the next ask your self what you can do to increase the value of the now. Make every moment worthwhile!










No comments: