Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Dreaded Flu: Day 2

I am pleased to say that the baby's fever has gone way down. She is still showing signs of great discomfort and has developed a horrible cough but I am still prayerfully hopefully she will be better by her birthday.

I do have some funny things from Dalen.

He has started to call my contacts "eye-tacts"

I asked him what a wish was as one of Cola's toys talked about a birthday wish and he said it's the part of the birthday magic. Wow, I think he really knows what it is??

He told my sister magic is the spirit of a ghost.

He has gotten into a horrible habit of lying. He told our music pastor I called him a liar, the preschool/nursery director I was SOOO mad at her b-c she let him go outside during nursery time....and lying is just NOT funny to me AT ALL.

He also told me "we are having a dance contest" I looked at him and said "we?" And he said, "yeah, me and him" and pointed into the thin air. Then he busted out in total dance moves and looked beside him and shouted, "Go homie! Oh yeah!" Kind of scary!

No comments: