Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catch Me If You Can

Do you ever feel like your life is in high gear, accelerating at a very high speed? I remember thinking I need to blog, I need to blog and then puting it off and I feel like my life in hindsight are fleeting memories that may or may not be able to be retrieved. Anyways, I was gone 5 days to Bermuda. I know, I should have been blogging about the upcoming event but I am funny about announcing I am going to be gone when my babies will be home with their caretaker.

So, Mario and I were asked to speak at a youth conference in Bermuda. We sure, "Let us pray about it," that's a lie, haha. We really actually said, "Of course, we think we can suffer for the cause of Christ in your beautiful country!" We left on the 9th and came home on the 13th. It was a beautiful trip. Breathtaking scenery, lovely people, a faithful God who did amazing things in our services.

This trip allowed me the rare opportunity to be on a platform in front of total strangers which I know is my ultimate calling from God. It was an amazing opportunity that I won't forget. 24 souls were saved! That's what it's all about! Here are some pics...
It was raining. I had no umbrella. What's a girl to do?
Grab a showercap and go! Thanks, Jenna!
One of my favorite speakers!


Bermuda has pink sand! The waves wash peices of coral up on shore.
When you look closely you see tiny bits of pink grains! Beautiful!
Funny story, I had no bag to get sand so I was in the bathroom and took a few of these.
Worked perfectly, it was all I could find.

There are two lighthouses on the island. This is one of them.

Beautiful stained glass in a church!

Smallest drawbridge in the world!

Pretty church!

This just makes me laugh!

This makes me smile and relax a little.
Our babies did amazing! Our caretaker is just that. I can not call her a babysitter...she is so much more. I believe she is our modern day Mary Poppins, sent straight from God.










No comments: