Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer

I am not totally sure it is calendar official, but it is smelling like, feeling like, looking like summer! All I can think of is the pool, lemonade, bright nights and of course traveling. We have literally been at the pool every chance we can and my kids have already gone from honey skin tones to cinnamon skin tones. Cola's little curls are already looking blonde at the ends!

We just attended one baby shower for my cousin and will attend another soon for her sister! The picture above is Cola at the shower. She loved the balloons! We are going to a wedding in Cleveland this weekend and I can't wait to be reunited with one of my very favorite families I haven't seen in a long time. I also get to see my family and hopefully a few friends.

I have about 6 invitations on our fridge for weddings or showers and I don't know what it is but it makes me happy. Although I can't attend all of them it excites me to see so many people starting their lives together or sharing it with a little one! Cleveland this week, NY next week! My heart is so excited I can't seem to slow down. Pics and updates to come sooN!

No comments: