Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. Its was a gorgeous day. We started the day off by going to church and then we joined my family for lunch. Afterwards, we headed to my grandparents to visit. My grandfather was too ill to make it to lunch. I am blessed to have an amazing Dad. Dalen is blessed to have Mario as a father who loves him unconditionally! I am very proud of him. He is doing a great job! Enjoy a few highlights from the day.
I love this pic. Mario took Dalen to the dumpster. He also always takes him to the mailbox. Mario trying to get Dalen to look.
There we go. Father and son.
Dalen and grump. Please look at my dad's tongue.
More kisses for grump.

Kisses for grump.Dalen with his sombrero.
3 generations...I love my dad.
Dalen and pretty aunt Mel.
Dalen and gran


Dalen first got a bath.Please notice his open mouth he was trying to catch water dripping from his washcloth.
Washing his curls.
Meredith is ready to have this baby! Dalen seems to not even notice her belly. I guess b-c he is so used to seeing my Dad's he thinks its normal...haha



No comments: