Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FRIENDS


Do you have friends that you just can't explain? I am being totally serious. The ones that don't forget to call and when things are busy and its been a while in between talks you just pick up where you left off. If you can say yes, you probably don't have really many friends like that. People these days are just so busy that it's almost like they are too busy to have friends, much less be a good friend.


Today I got a surprise visit at work from one of my really good friends. Seriously, she is a amazing friend who has grown and matured beyond her years. My friend Abby has always been a really involved person. She seems to always have things to do but friends and family are an ultimate priority. Yes, sometimes we go too long without talking but she always comes back with effort to keep our friendship strong.


This picture made me wonder who would be Dalen's true/blue friend. I can only hope that he will be blessed with friends like I have. Silly it may sound...but I am already praying God will send him good friends, that are good influences.

No comments: