Thursday, June 12, 2008

Snowy June



Please look in his hands.

What a day already! If you have been to the store, you know we have a glass front. You can see everything that passes by. For whatever reason Dalen loves to be right at my feet under the desk. I left him a bag of toys to sift through to see if maybe they would occupy him for at least a few minutes! TRY AGAIN MOM!

So I am sitting kind of sideways and all the sudden see something fall out of the sky (no I am not losing it). Well, at least I thought I was seeing it come from the sky. When I turned completely sideways I realized it wasn't coming from outside. It was coming from at my feet. Dalen had gotten into the bag with the toys and found his can of formula and got the top off. He was taking fist fulls and throwing it in the air. Needless to say, it made the day a snowy June.

No comments: