Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Creative Friends Making Up For An Uncreative Mom

As you all know, Dalen turned one a few weeks ago. A few weeks before his birthday I was talking to my friend Andrea and explaining all of the ideas I STILL have for Dalen's nursery. His walls are just too bare. I have canvases with animals to go on them, the paint and the letters to spell out each animal. The problem? I am just not creative. I try to be but everything comes out mismatched and crooked. I even misspell words because I think I focus TOO much.
So I was really thankful at Dalen's birthday party when he got some wall decor. Adrienne made him a shadow box with his name in it and all kinds of jungle animals that match his room perfectly. Today Andrea came in town and gave us some super cute frames she made for his wall. They have pictures of him all in them with jungle animals.




No comments: