Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What is the world coming to?


This was my look exactly when I heard that PETA was wanting Ben N' Jerrys to change their cows milk to BREAST milk....yep, you read right. B-R-E-A-S-T milk. Seriously I was so overwhelmed with disgust I gagged right in the middle of my living room. Any of you who know me know that I can barely look at a glass of milk (real milk that is) much less think of drinking one and then to think of someone drinking breast milk.....OH MY GOSH! That is just absurd! DISGUSTING! APPAULING! Should not be aired on public television! So with all going on in the world here are a few reasons why I have been asking WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?
10. Schools in certain areas of the country get a break for Jewish holidays. AND our congress. Aren't these the people who favor no prayer in school and separation of church and state? Why the heck is this ok? So, basically we will recognize religion when we can get a break....LOUSY.
9. The once $0.99 menu at Wendy's has increased. My once $0.99 baked potato is now $1.29.
8. Doctors are now saying Kindergarteners should be the starting grade for sex ed. No I am NOT kidding. They are actually trying to get this as a law.
7. Nursery duty is the highlight of my week.
6. Books like Harry Potter with witchcraft and profanity in them are REQUIRED reading in some school systems.
5. Sherri from the view confesses to talking to God and she is called crazy.
4. Before leaving home I think twice and ask myself if going to run that errand going to waste too much gas.
3. I can't read the news online without being asked if I would watch a Britney Spears sex tape if it were released....just in case you are wondering....NO! I WOULD NOT!
2. I can no longer pay my phone bill over the phone with a debit card without paying an extra fee. And believe me the extra fee is PRETTY significant.
1. I am 24 and asking what the world is coming to.

No comments: