Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog-O-Mercial


Blog-O-Mercial

because good products and quality services are hard to find


I have been itching to write this blog all day...literally! Yesterday, I had to work a 10 hour day (because of our once a month client social). I got out too late to attend church and decided that since Dalen and Mario were at church for a few hours I was going to treat myself to a pedicure. I am not really that in to pampering and I am definitley not high maintence but the thought of having freshly painted toes and lotioned feet (although lotion on my feet makes them sweat) sounded nice.


I grabbed something small for dinner and drove to my typical nail salon (where I also get my eyebrows done). After signing in and taking a seat the lady informs me they are closed! What a downer! I am NOT a service hopper. I have ONE hair salon, ONE sylist, ONE walk in clinic, ONE gynecologist and I only trust ONE person to wax my eyebrows. But last night I made a VERY bold move for myself...I went to a new place!


I don't do well to change but as I was on my way to Kohl's, to browse the maternity section, I couldn't help but to notice a blinking OPEN sign to Posh Nails. I drove up and made a deal with myself that if it was clean enough and not noisy I would get my pedicure there. To my surpise I walked into the most relaxing, beautiful, curteous place EVER!


I tried to do pics on my camera phone BUT they just won't do it justice so I am not posing them you MUST check this place out for yourself. For all you germ freaks out there...THEY SANITIZE THEIR INSTRUMENTS! Like in one of those oven things the gyno uses! You CAN'T get much cleaner than that! The environment was so relaxing and peaceful, no TVs, only soft music. This is now my new place!


I also HAVE to rant and rave over the new color of OPI polish I used. It was called Ladies and Magenta Men (read that about 3 times and you will get it). It is sooo pretty-not too red and not too pink. It actually has like an orangish undertone so that it doesn't appear purplish (I hate that). Go try them out!

Posh Nails and PediSpa
4464 Frontage Road NW
423-614-6726
Open 6 days a week
Mon-Fri: 10-8
Sat:9-7
Sun: Closed

No comments: