Friday, September 4, 2009

Nothing Like It...


This week has been interesting; no baby at home, husband is far away, an event every night, a growing belly and a house that is not quite like home because it is finally clean and quiet! For some strange reason my husband left me in charge of things last night at the college/young adult ministry we lead along with many others. I am not a worrier and anxiety is a foreign feeling to me but this week was different.
I kept experiencing the thoughts that I know nothing about running sound, I can't speak and keep up with power point at the same time, I am far from hospitable and therefore, I am just NOT cut out for this. But of course I think we open our hearts and minds to Christ empowering us to do things we are not humanly capable of doing all that is left is Christ, at the right hand of the father getting all of the glory he so honorably deserves.
Can I just say our band was totally rockin' out, amazing, perfectly flowing in the annointing and presence of God??!! OH MY GOSH! My mind was flooded with the thoughts we need to do a live recording, haha. There is just NOTHING absolutely NOTHING like the sweet, sweet presence of Jehovah God. The kind of presence that washes every worry away. The strong presence in which anxiety can not stand and power points and sound no longer matter.
Last night I was just so blessed to be a part of a movement God is stirring Cleveland, Tennessee. There is nothing greater than being a vessel, for Christ to use to draw men and women unto him. I guess I am writing to encourage any one reading to always be open. Open to speak, open to witness, open to make new comers feel welcome and open to just being used of the spirit. There is nothing like it.
If you haven't visited Arise you can visit us online at www.ariseonline.tv. And then of course don't stop there....join us for service next Thursday at 7! We would love to have you!

No comments: