Thursday, September 3, 2009

Techno-Mom

I must say this week I am so thankful for technology. For those of you who don't know Little Dalen is off to South Carolina visiting Mario's family. It's the highlight of my day to recieve a phone call with his little voice on the other end shouting out everything he is getting to enjoy on his trip. I have to admit I have been a little saddened that he is getting to do so many things and I don't get to see him experience them.

He got to meet his grandfather for the first time, along with many other family members. I am sure his favorite part of the trip so far is getting to go off to the zoo on a special outing with his cousins. I am so glad he enjoyed it so much because I have been planning a small family birthday party with a zoo animal theme. I have been told he liked the girraffes the best.

The best thing is when my phone rings that special ring and I know it's a video text of him playing, waving to me or seeing animals for the first time. I've been told he has been behaving really well thus far...two more days until I see him again. I can't wait. Here are a few pictures I have gotten...
Napping cousins.
Look at the animals!

3 amigos at the zoo.



No comments: