Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another PM post

Here is another PM post...uh oh you never what will be said in a PM post. Also, this is a post of random thoughts so either they will make no sense or way too much sense and I'll get in trouble by someone. HAHA!

Why do people keep secrets when the whole entire world is going to know soon enough?
Fear? Timing? Denial? Reputation? Not that I think everyone's business is mine but secrets often lead to deceit, untruths and result in broken relationships. There is no time like the now....

Since when is divorce funny? No there is no words of wisdom to follow or a funny punchline but rather a long pause in hopes someone can make sense of a very serious problem becoming a laughing matter. Just in case you want to know what I think and I am assuming you do if you are reading....divorce is NEVER funny to me, especially when kids are involved.

I've only set two people up in my entire life. One is about to celebrate their 10 year anniversary and the other is getting married in June. Should you get permission to hook your friends up or just allow a "hands on" occurence to take place? Or should you never hook people up??

No comments: