Monday, April 18, 2011

My Girl

Just to give you an idea of how much Cola eats...yesterday I got a text during church from one of our youth members saying Cola won't eat and I think something is wrong! So I tell her to put my name on the screen and I will come check on her. I get to the nursery, she isn't running a fever, she's full of smiles and is playing activly. The youth member begins to tell me yeah, she's only eaten 2 breakfast bars, a fist full of animal crackers and had a cup of water! It was ONLY noon. So because she wouldn't go on and eat her lunch as well they thought she was sick. This girl can seriously pack it away! I mean all day long! After leaving church we joined church family for lunch and my pastor kept feeing her bread and everytime he would look down to give her another peice she had already crammed it in her mouth when he wasn't looking....lol. She is so hilarious! I'm not sure where it goes considering she is in only in the 8th percentile for weight.
This was us during service playing together. She is a girl of many faces that's for sure!
I loved getting to see her play with other kids. This little boy just dropped to the floor on a play mat and she began to pat him to sleep. She later got a blankie and put it on top of him.
And whole couldn't want to smooch these two little lips to peices! AHHH! So funny!
I kept asking Cola do your teeth hurt? She kept holding her little cheeks and holding her hand out like I don't know. Although I missed 2nd service I thoroughly enjoyed getting to spend some one-on-one time with her. She is one funny girl who is constantly smiling and observing.

No comments: