Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back to my old habits....

I'm so serious if you want a laugh search "apartment reviews online". LOL!!! Seriously! I did this a year ago when we were looking for a place and I seriously was on the verge of abs from laughing so hard. So I was bored tonight and thought I would enlighten you a little!

"It's a green complex so you won't have no cold water b-c there is no grass and the pavement stay so hot." (What the heck??? I have no idea what this means!)

Seriously, do not read this next one if you have anything to drink in your mouth...
"Thinking of expanding your family? This is the place for you, the local Roach-tel. This place is a total descrase (sp!, lol!) !"

"Two words-Hooker Haven." (omg!)

"The structure of this place is awful. The builder build it so bad that one i heared my neighbor singing about ain't having drawrs on." (I am laughing so hard it's just not even containable. Gotta love the spelling and lovely grammar!)

"They are thuggish people roaming all day. They are white thugs but be assured, THEY ARE REAL THUGS! The ones who ain't thugs are aliens...." (Aliens? Real ones or illegal ones? People are just tooo brilliant!)

If you decide to try out this wonderful hobby of mine and aren't finding any funny ones try some of these searches...

apartment reviews slumlord, roaches, shoot outs, ghetto, bullet holes

you get the point! Hope you enjoyed a laugh...or 2!

No comments: