Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Books and Books and Books

I am kind of a strange reader. I will go a month or two and not read anything but magazines and my Bible and then for months I will read like crazy! Speaking of reading, I was strongly encouraged to read Bittersweet by Shauna Niequist and I had about 40 pages left in it and it has totally disappeared. Like literally, fallen off of the face of the Earth. Seriously?? I am sure I will find it in the bottom of a laundry basket or trash can or some place random my kids put things. I also, just finished the 2nd book in the Julia DeSmitt series by Nicole Baart. Second book was MUCH better than first and now I am dying to know what is left in the 3rd one which I ordered from Amazon last week. I also ordered Heaven Is For Real. It's a true story of a young boy who had a near death experience and went to Heaven. The first person to comment on this blog and say they want it, gets it when I'm done. I'll ship it to you if you are out of town. I also ordered Cake Pops. A book all about creative cake pops. I know I am a dork but I just can't refrain! What are you reading right now?? Someone recommend me something good....inspirational, a great mind spinning novel or something challenging. I'm always open to explore new authors.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

oooo... I want to read Heaven is For real! It's been on my list!