Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cheers, to my critics!

I really loved this quote in A Love That Multiplies that talks about critics:
"We can learn from our critics, either because what they're saying is true-or because of the way we respond when it isn't.
What a way to look at criticism! You can learn either way!

Lately, my mornings have been filled with my sweet girl nipping at my heels. Everywhere I go, she goes. She loves to be tickled, held and taught her body parts and songs with motions. I can hold her attention a lot long than I could with Dalen at her age. Some days it's amazing and others its quite demanding. But I am enjoying alone time with her four days out of my week.

This week feels like three in one! So much has happened! Dalen turned four, Cola is drinking from cups without lids, Mario brought down parts to her crib to convert it to a toddler bed and she's used the bathroom three times! Whew, what a week and it's only Thursday.

Fall is definitely in the air. We are waking up to chilly mornings in the mid 70s. It feels great. We often take Dalen to school and Mario to work with the windows down. This is Cola's favorite treat. She loves to stick a few fingers out the side of the cracked window. It's the small things...

No comments: