Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Complaining Cleanse Day #1

Um, who double dog dared me to do seven days without complaining? Oh, myself. Pardon me while I give myself a swift kick in the butt. Oh my gosh! I am the worst complainer - EVER! Now that I am paying attention to it I am just amazed. Not sure how I have a husband or friends for that matter.

And why did I have to choose to start on the day that I had to pack for three people and do countless loads of laundry? I started this cleanse on the day I realized the new polish color is gold and looks HORRIBLE against my skin. By noon I literally felt like it would be impossible to make it an entire day without allowing those complaining thought to escape my mouth. I did pretty well but lost a few of those thoughts through my big mouth.

When did this become such a habit for me?? And why didn't anyone tell me? Tell me how annoying it is? Tell me what a brat I sound like and how darn unattractive a whiner is?? So here's to day two...the day our whole family gets to take a short road trip down the road together, in a small car...but no, I am not complaining I am excited! The small the car, the thicker the bond, right?? ;)

No comments: