Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Season of all things cold and flu...

It's no secret flu season is just around the corner or is it already flu season? Not sure, but anyhow don't you just LOVE this time of year? The time of year where you are enjoying watching your child play with another child before you leave him/her at school and begin to engage in a nice conversation with their parent only for the parent to reveal how sick their entire family has been. Umm, why are they at school?

Then of course you have to love the pastors who feel the need to include a meet and greet every service and encourage you to shake not A hand or hug A neck but several people around you! Can't we all have a understanding that a air high five will do just fine during this season??!!

I just love this time of year! When you are standing in line at Wal-Mart and you hear coughing and then feel a nice breeze at the base of your neck...ooooh that is just my fav!

Anyways, if you see me out and about send me a virtual hug LATER as for now I think I'd like to take out a no contact order on the general public. And please, if your child has been sick let them stay home and rest! Watch a church service online from somewhere or let them make up their work later from school and for crying out loud stay away from me!

I told you I loved this time of year!

No comments: